SilverBack XL 10" Plastic to Plastic Flexible Coupling
- Part No. SBXL21010
- Connects 10" Plastic to 10" Plastic pipe
- Pipe bursting and pipe ramming equipment
- No Dig, trenchless technology
- Extended length for a stronger connection
- Resists tensile stress and shear forces
- Fixes pipe alignment issues<
- Size: (A) 10.75" (B) 10.75" (C) 10.00"
Source One Environmental's SilverBack XL creates permanent and strong connections for the pipe bursting and pipe ramming industry. Ideal for underground pipe repair and construction, the SilverBack XL will secure the pipe from unstable ground, shear forces and heavy earth loads. By using this trenchless technology, you will feel confident knowing that this conneciton will only need to made once and that the pipes structural integrity will not be damaged. The SilverBack XL is a shielded flexible coupling that includes 316 stainless steel high-torque clamps, heavy-duty steel shear ring and a gasket manufatured to meet CSA B602, ASTM D 5926 and ASTM C 1173.