Quadex™ Hyperform (60 lb. bag)
Quadex Hyperform™ is a one component, rapid setting, high early strength patching material designed for repairing vertical and horizontal concrete and masonry structures. With invert lining, flow can be released with 25-30 minutes post mixing.
- 60 lb. bag
- 60 lb. bag covers 48 cubic ft.
- 11.5 sq. ft of coverage at 500 mils (1/2")
- Hybrid fast curing hydraulic cement
- Designed for building benches, inverts, and filling voids.
- Mixed with water before applying
- Compression strength of 2,500 PSI at 1 hour and fully cured after 28 days with compression strength of 7,000 PSI
- Can be returned to service after 1/2 hour
- Out gassed in one hour and can be epoxy coated
- Rapid Setting
- High early and ultimate strengths
- No calcium chloride
- Excellent resistance to freeze & thaw
- Trowel apply
Quadex Hyperform is a one component, rapid setting, high early strength patching material designed for repairing vertical and horizontal concrete and mansonry structures. With invert lining, flow can be released with 25-30 minutes post mixing.
Prepare surface to be patched by removing all loose concrete using an air or electric hammer. After area is completely free of contaminants, trowel apply.
Filling large voids in manhole walls, reconstructing inverts, catch basins and pipe repair.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High early and ultimate strengths
• No calcium chloride • Ready to use - just add water • Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw
|Product Type||Epoxy Coatings|