Armor Thunder Inversion Drum 400 CIPP Pipe Lining Sewer Repair Compact Equipment in Green
- STRENGTHEN YOUR OFFERING: The drum's compact design makes it ideal for jobs where access is limited like on rooftops, apartment buildings and other commercial locations
- DRUM CAPACITY: Holds a maximum of 59ftof liner for 4in diameter pipe or 42ft of liner for 6in diameter pipe
- MULTIPLE CURE METHODS: Choose the application that works for you, whether it is ambient, hot water, steam or UV/LED light
- JOBSITE FRIENDLY: The narrow 18in profile fits through all standard residential and commercial doorways
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The drum's ergonomics let you effortlessly load resin-impregnated liner into the unit and smoothly shoot it into pipe
- NOZZLE CONNECTION: Uses a 6in Storz locking system on the cone.
- GERMAN CONSTRUCTION: Made from stainless steel, this drum is glass bead-blasted then coated for a rugged exterior that holds up to the elements. Multiple glass windows allow you to ensure the liner is moving freely
The Armor® Thunder Drum 400 inversion unit features a stable frame construction and side loading access for inserting the liner in the main sewer and side inlets up to NPS 6. Armor's advanced technology offers an optimized tilting system by means of tool-free locking device, making any job hassle-free.
|Brand||Armor Pipe Lining Solutions|
Write Your Own Review